vineri, 23 decembrie 2011

Innocent Pain



You little piece of nothing
Yes you , with your stupid smile
Dressed like a pimp , staring ,
Weirdly , with your characteristic style .

I was so blind when I first said hello
Maybe I was drunk , or maybe I don’t know .
But one thing I’m surely certain
You can’t hide anymore behind the curtain.

Please , please stop telling me lies
I’m not listening , and you’re not very wise .
My hearth is bleeding , my hands are shaking ,
I HATE YOU so much that my head it’s aching.

I hate every step you make
           every breath you take
           every time you blink
           everything you drink .

‘Cuz of you I’m just a shadow of myself
My body lies dead in the bottom shelf.
Next to the dirty paper on the floor
In which was written: “Don’t call me at all !“

“Why I loved you so damn much ?”
I asked myself while sitting on the couch .
But the answer is god damn pointless ,
You’re cheating was more than countless .

Don’t you dare to take my hand ,
I’m too poisoned to understand .
Go now , with your hidden lover ,
Have a good life , this is over !

2 comentarii:

  1. So much pain struggles in my veins..
    Lovely poetry.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Frumos..cam triste versurile dar frumoase,imi place ca iti descarci sufletul prin intermediul poeziei.Ia sa incerci sa scri poezii si atunci cand esti fericit sa vedem ce iese.Bafta in continuare,la cat mai multe posturi!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere